Hi! I am a Data Scientist at Mindsay (formerly called Destygo), working on making chatbots smarter through Machine Learning.
During my free time, I love tinkering with functional programming languages for scientific simulations and with embedded development and electronics.
See my full CV, or a PDF version.
Topological Data Analysis of
Application of the recent advances in Topological Data Analysis (TDA) and Persistent Homology to periodicity detection in temporal networks.
Community detection algorithms and applications to a large social network obtained from Prestashop data.
Ising model simulation
Monte Carlo simulation of the Ising model using Metropolis-Hastings.
Get notified of new posts via RSS or Atom feeds!
- Mindsay: Towards Self-Learning Chatbots - April 6, 2019
- Random matrices from the Ginibre ensemble - March 20, 2019
- Peano Axioms - March 18, 2019
- Quick Notes on Reinforcement Learning - November 21, 2018
- Ising model simulation in APL - March 5, 2018
- Ising model simulation - February 5, 2018
- Generating and representing L-systems - January 18, 2018
Find more in the archives.