Hi! I am a Research Engineer at Sysnav, where I work on developing algorithms to help physicians measure the progress of neuromuscular diseases. We use data from inertial sensors to extract meaningful variables for pharmaceutical studies.
I was previously a Data Scientist at Mindsay, working on natural language understanding for chatbots.
See my full CV, or a PDF version.
You can contact me by email (at email@example.com), reach me via Twitter or Mastodon, find me on LinkedIn, or see what I do on GitHub.
minisign/signify(1) public key: RWQ6uexORp8f7USHA7nX9lFfltaCA9x6aBV06MvgiGjUt6BVf6McyD26 (download)
Get notified of new posts via RSS or Atom feeds!
- High reliability organizations - June 3, 2022
- How to train your differentiable filter - May 20, 2022
- The Dawning of the Age of Stochasticity - March 24, 2022
- Planning and scheduling for project management - April 13, 2021
- Solving a problem with mathematical programming - April 2, 2021
- From graphs to Git - March 8, 2021
- Online Analysis of Medical Time Series - November 17, 2020
- Learning some Lie theory for fun and profit - November 14, 2020
- Quaternions: what are they good for? - November 9, 2020
- Dyalog APL Problem Solving Competition 2020 — Phase II - August 2, 2020
Find more in the archives.
Topological Data Analysis of
Application of the recent advances in Topological Data Analysis (TDA) and Persistent Homology to periodicity detection in temporal networks.
Community detection algorithms and applications to a large social network obtained from Prestashop data.
Ising model simulation
Monte Carlo simulation of the Ising model using Metropolis-Hastings.
Optimal allocation of plant species on a non-rectangular garden subdivided in individual cells, with constraints from an affinity matrix between neighboring species. Uses mixed integer quadratic programming and Markov chain Monte Carlo.
More on the Projects page.